How soundly would you sleep in the cold, without a tent, sleeping bag or coat? How would you keep track of your belongings if you had to carry them with you, all of the time, in a thin, black trash bag? Escaping homelessness is hard enough without these extra burdens. It is hard enough to land a job, find a home and take care of your family. But it is even harder—maybe even impossible—to do those things while you struggle to survive.
How do I get help?
We distribute products through:
- Gear Room at the Murphy Center for Hope (242 Conifer Street in Fort Collins), open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 AM to 11 AM
- Street Outreach
- Shipments to 50+ organizations that serve people who are homeless across Colorado
- Distribution Events
How can I help?
- Sign-Up to volunteer at a Sam’s Club Collection Event in Fort Collins and/or Lovelend
- Donate product or launch a gear drive of your own
- Donate money and designate your contribution to product purchases
- Volunteer at our warehouse, helping us to sort and manage product
- Volunteer in any of our associated programs and events