EFFECTIVE 5/21/2020: NEW DISTRIBUTION SUMMER 2020 GUIDELINES
Due to COVID-19 and the change over to SUMMER 2020, Distribution gear being accepted has changed.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING LINKED PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
How soundly would you sleep in the cold, without a tent, sleeping bag or coat? How would you keep track of your belongings if you had to carry them with you, all of the time, in a thin, black trash bag? Escaping homelessness is hard enough without these extra burdens. It is hard enough to land a job, find a home and take care of your family. But it is even harder—maybe even impossible—to do those things while you struggle to survive.
How do I get help?
We distribute products through:
- Gear Room at the Murphy Center for Hope (242 Conifer Street, Fort Collins), open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Warming Center (Murphy Center) Tuesday evenings (November – April) 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Street Outreach on Sunday nights in the community
- Shipments to 50+ organizations that serve people who are homeless across Colorado
- Distribution Events throughout Northern Colorado
- Please contact Brennan, Distribution Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the Distribution Program
How can I help?
- Donate product or launch a gear drive of your own
- Click here for the 2020 Distribution Donation List
- Donate money and designate your contribution to product purchases
- Volunteer at our store units, helping us to sort and manage product
- Sign up as a volunteer at a Sam’s Club Collection Event in Fort Collins
- Volunteer in any of our associated programs and events
- Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Phil Badger Hanson, at email@example.com, for more information volunteering.