How soundly would you sleep in the cold, without a tent, sleeping bag or coat? How would you keep track of your belongings if you had to carry them with you, all of the time, in a thin, black trash bag? Escaping homelessness is hard enough without these extra burdens. It is hard enough to land a job, find a home and take care of your family. But it is even harder—maybe even impossible—to do those things while you struggle to survive.
How do I get help?
We distribute products through:
- Gear Room at the Murphy Center for Hope (242 Conifer Street, Fort Collins), open Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Warming Center (Murphy Center) Tuesday evenings (November – April) 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Street Outreach on Sunday nights in the community
- Shipments to 50+ organizations that serve people who are homeless across Colorado
- Distribution Events throughout Northern Colorado
- Please contact Brennan, Distribution Coordinator at email@example.com for questions about the Distribution Program
How can I help?
- Donate product or launch a gear drive of your own
- Click here for the 2020 Distribution Donation List
- Donate money and designate your contribution to product purchases
- Volunteer at our store units, helping us to sort and manage product
- Sign up as a volunteer at a Sam’s Club Collection Event in Fort Collins
- Volunteer in any of our associated programs and events
- Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Phil Badger Hanson, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information volunteering.